Healthy YoFruit Popsicles
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 3 x Strawberries (washed) sliced into thin wedges
- 1 x Kiwifruit sliced into small pieces
- 1 x Tbsp of honey
- Add the honey to the yoghurt and mix well
- Start by randomly placing fruit pieces into the ice lolly moulds at the bottom of each one, so that the fruit is pressed against the plastic.
- Gradually spoon the yoghurt/honey mixture into the moulds, tapping the bottom of the mould against the work surface, to ensure an even coverage.
- Repeat 2 & 3 until moulds are full. Place the lolly stick into the mixture.
- leave to freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Before eating thaw for a couple of minutes before pulling the popsicles from the mould, or if you simply can't wait then place the moulds in some warm water, so that they are easier to pull from the moulds.
Prep time: 10 mins | Freezer Time: 6 hours | per popsicle | Kcal 65 | Protein: 2.6g | Carbs: 7.2g | Fat: 3.1g | Fibre: 0.5g
Change things up by using a variety of fruits....Enjoy!