Healthy Chicken Fajitas
1 x chicken breast 1 x tsp veg oil 2 x spring onions (cut long ways) 1 x handful of mushrooms (washed and sliced) 1 x red peppers 1 pak choy washed with leaves peeled 1/4 sachet of fajita spice mix ¼ avocado 1 x fajita wrap (preferably seeded or wholemeal)
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cut chicken into strips and add to the hot oil. Fry ountil light in colour.
- Add chopped spring onions, mushrooms, peppers, turn down the heat and move around the pan to prevent burning.
- Add the pak choy and stir for 1-2 minutes until the leaf has wilted.
- Sprinkle with fajita spice mix and stir until mixture is coated with the mix.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla wraps in the microwave to heat up for 10-15 seconds
- Serve with the avocado spread on the wrap followed by the chicken and veg filling.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 | Kcal 569 | Protein: 46g | Carbs: 44g | Fat: 24g
To reduce calories further omit the oil, ensuring you use a good non stick pan.