Healthy Chicken Fajitas
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cut chicken into strips and add to the hot oil. Fry ountil light in colour.
- Add chopped spring onions, mushrooms, peppers, turn down the heat and move around the pan to prevent burning.
- Add the pak choy and stir for 1-2 minutes until the leaf has wilted.
- Sprinkle with fajita spice mix and stir until mixture is coated with the mix.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla wraps in the microwave to heat up for 10-15 seconds
- Serve with the avocado spread on the wrap followed by the chicken and veg filling.