Helping you to a happier, healthier lifestyle
The Diet Consultant can provide nutritional advice regarding specific conditions or goals, such as:-
- Body shape/physique management – gaining muscle mass, fat loss & body definition
- Performance nutrition – Maximising fuelling, recovery, hydration, game day/training nutrition making weight & improving power to weight ratio
- Supplement advice
- Nutrition to support immunity, energy levels and general health
- Gut conditions; coeliac disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), IBD (Crohns & UC)
- Diabetes & Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT)
- Other clinical conditions e.g. PCOS, cardiovascular disease, malnutrition.
If you are looking to see a professional to talk things through; then a one-to-one private nutrition session is the perfect choice for you.
- Ideal for individuals who want a personable approach.
- Local appointments available in a private central London venue
- Flexible appointment sessions times with less frequent follow ups if preferred
- Body composition measurements
- Practical and informative information sheets provided
- Personalised diet plans provided
Group Education Workshops
We learn better through discussion and interactive experiences, if you are part of or represent a team; whether it’s a corporate workforce or a sports team then an engaging nutrition education presentation or workshop could be just what you are looking for.
Topics might include improve general health, reduce workforce sickness and enhance performance levels, to address specific or general nutrition topics relevant to the group and/or reinforce previous nutrition advice through interactive learning.
- Engaging, interactive and relevant nutrition presenations
- Ideal for small to large groups of people (x 10-100)
- Provides a peer learning environment
- Can be held at a convenient location for your group
- The content and the way in which it is delivered is tailored to the audience